Sunday, September 7, 2008

We Got a New Table!!!

We love this table and if finale came in.  It is so great to have a table again it has been 4 weeks now that we have been with out a table.  It is great to have the boys back on chairs, and eating at a table.  We also got a organizer for the boys room because the boys room looks like a bomb went off in it so we needed something to put all there thing in.  So there are a few new pic up.  I hope everyone is having a great day.  We will post more later.

2 comments:

Ben, Laurianne and the Girls said...

It looks way smaller than what I imagined. I guess when you put the sleeves in it looks like it would fit 8 people. I like it. It is very classy looking and I love how dark it is. I love little Noahs new picture. Him and Tucker really dont look that much alike in pictures anyway. What a little cutie he is. Tuckers new hat fits him perfect. Love You Guys!

Julie Sacks said...

I love the table Anma! Looking back on it now, I wish we would of gone with a black table. So, if you didn't know already we are expecting number 2 in march! Look at us, all grown up and having a family, what happened to our old drama days in high school huh?!

The whole bunch of us.

The whole bunch of us.
We are on the Franklin Mountains

My daddy look alike

My daddy look alike