Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Day on the Mountain!!!

We found the coolest thing in El Paso.  They have a Aerial Tramway that takes you to the top of the Franklin Mountains.  Tucker and Noah had so much fun riding on it.  It takes you all the way to the top on the mountains and you can see all of El Paso, some of New Mexico and some of Mexico.  It was really pretty I am really starting to see the beauty of El Paso.  Anyway it was such a good time, Tucker was pointing at everything and was having a great time.  We have been talking about doing this all summer and so I am glad that we finally did it.  It was well worth the wait.  We have had so much fun in the last few days.  I hope every one is well, have a great Labor Day.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I love the "whole bunch of us" picture. You look great Amers!!

Ben, Laurianne and the Girls said...

Im so jealouse that you guys had so much fun today while I was stuck in our office doing bens math homework! Its okay though cause I traded him house work and now my house is spotless. He even dusted and polished furniture! I like the photos they are way cute. Love you and miss you!

New Life in Utah said...

Look at you guys! wow what fun! I went on that once. It is so cool to see everything. We are good over here bussy little bees we have been. But, a lot has been done around here. Glade you had a fun day ttfn Love Gidg

The whole bunch of us.

The whole bunch of us.
We are on the Franklin Mountains

My daddy look alike

My daddy look alike