Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ring Update!!!

Well, the other day I was sitting on the couch and Danny walks in, it had been a few days since I had seen my ring. He comes up in front of me and gets down on one knee then he pulls out my ring and says "will you marry me" and I started to cry just like the first time. Then he says "now you can't say I never got on my knee to ask you." He found it for me, it was in a towel that we had our Friday night date picnic on. He really is the very best husband ever, what a relief it is to have in back again. You just can't replace a diamond from South Africa just any day. So now I will be more careful. Anyway, I also wanted to say Danny your talk in church today was amazing love. Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Katy said...

That's fantastic! I'm so glad he found it, and how he returned it to you is so adorable!!

New Life in Utah said...

whewwww!

Julie Sacks said...

YEAH!!!! So happy for you!

ash said...

I'm so glad it's found!! I was soo sad when you said you lost it, that's a beautiful ring!!!

The whole bunch of us.

The whole bunch of us.
We are on the Franklin Mountains

My daddy look alike

My daddy look alike