Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Can't Believe I Did This!!!!

I can't believe I lost my wedding ring. Ya that is right it is gone. I have looked everywhere and it is not in my house. I haven't seen it since Wednesday. If this is a sign of how this year is going to go then it is going to be a long year for me. I have been crying for hours. I can't believe I could have done something so stupid as to have lost my wedding ring. Ya, so I guess it will be like another 20 yr before I get a new one, because once you get married and have kids who can justify spending that much money on another ring. At least I have the sweetest husband who has been so nice about it and who has been helping me look for it all day long. Anyway, I should have took that deer running in to our car as a sign as to how this year was going to start out. Sorry this is not a happy post but I just felt like screaming. So I thought that it might help to share with others. Anyway pray that I find it.

7 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Dang Anma, I am so sorry you can't find your ring. I'm sure it is just so heart breaking, I hope you find it soon! I'll pray for ya!

Ashley said...

I lost my ring once- but it was different because I saw it fall in the bathroom- but I looked for 3 hours until I finally found it. I was surprised because there's a tiny slit above the baseboard at the bathroom counter- it had bounced off the floor and up and over at the perfect angle. It was tricky to get it out of there- but I was so glad to see it. So maybe check by your bathroom sink.

Christina said...

oh what a bummer! so sorry amers!

The Hartley's said...

Oh that is terrible. I lost my ring once and was just sick about it. I couldn't find it for about a month. In fact we moved during the process and so I thought it was gone for sure but it turned up one day in the tiny change pocket in one of my jeans. I never looked for it there because I still to this day can't imagine putting it there. I will hope that your miracle is coming too. Good Luck!

ash said...

Oh Anma I'm soooo sorry!! I can't imagine it. Things will get better, you can only have so many bad things happen before they get better right? So you should be in for some good luck now!!! I will pray that you find it!

New Life in Utah said...

ooops! did you find it yet? I hate that feeling but hopefuly it will turn up!oh I have a new blog well sort of I changed it. Anyhow this will be the best way for you to see how the kids are from time to time if you want to look in.

New Life in Utah said...

not sure if you can get into my blog without address www.gidgetsmoments.blogspot.com sorry should have posted it in last comment!

The whole bunch of us.

The whole bunch of us.
We are on the Franklin Mountains

My daddy look alike

My daddy look alike