Tuesday, August 11, 2009

To the Family

Sorry that I have not posted Family Reunion picture yet. We kind of lost them all. I downloaded them to my computer and then it crashed on me so we don't know how to get them off. So we are trying to recover them. Anyway, I just wanted to say it was so much fun seeing everyone again. Kay your baby is so cute we love him. We miss all of you and wish we could be closer, but that is not what the Lord has planed for Danny and I. Anyway, we love and miss you all and hope everything is going great. When I get the picture off the computer I will post them. Thanks for all the love and support ya ll give us we need it.

p.s. I started another blog on tuckers recovery, so if you ever meet anyone going through this let them know about it.
www.tuckersfightagainstautism.blogspot.com

0 comments:

The whole bunch of us.

The whole bunch of us.
We are on the Franklin Mountains

My daddy look alike

My daddy look alike