Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Old Friends

I love to see old friends.  I got to see Kim and Mark this weekend and it was so much fun.  Thanks for coming over ya'll.  I love that no matter how long it has been since I have seen the girls from Midland nothing changes, we are still good friends and can talk about anything.  I hope that all of you are doing well and I hope that ya'll had a great Thanksgiving.  I know that I suck at keeping in touch and I am very sorry.  So if anyone ever wants to call here is my new number 915.342.7420.  Thanks again Kim for coming over, it was great to see you.  I miss you all.  Happy Holidays!   

2 comments:

The Haynies said...

I agree with you that our group of friends is great! We just pick up where we left off when we see each other. I hope you have a great Christmas! Hope to talk to you soon!

Mark and Kim said...

Seriously! It was so fun to come hang out with you guys and it is so great that nothing changes over the years! Your boys are so cute and I can't wait to see what your girls will look like (in several years of course!) :) I know El Paso isn't your favorite place but I sure am glad you're there when we come visit!

The whole bunch of us.

The whole bunch of us.
We are on the Franklin Mountains

My daddy look alike

My daddy look alike