Monday, October 6, 2008

Thank You Mom and Dad!

Hey I had a great weekend. My mother and grandmother were able to come down and see us. Thank you for coming and helping with the bags. I wanted to start sewing and so I did, but I had a few problems so I called my mother up and told her that I needed help and so last weekend she came and helped me with the bags that I was making. I love it so much when you guys come it is always fun. I love the bags that I made with my moms help. Thank you so much mom for the help. I love that when ever I need you, you come. I love you and grandma very much and you are the best. Daddy I am sorry you could not come I wish we could have seen you to. I love you very much and you are a wonderful dad and pappy. The boys love you very much and so do Daniel and I. Thank you for all the help you have given us over the years. I love yall so much.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Bags?! How fun! Post some pictures!

The Hartley's said...

Yes, I want to see the bags too!
Your parents have always been the best. They are wonderful, I miss you all so much.

Julie Sacks said...

Those are so cute! Are they for sale?:) PS we are having another boy, so far all of us girls are only having boys!

Mark and Kim said...

CUTE bags! I am impressed!

The whole bunch of us.

The whole bunch of us.
We are on the Franklin Mountains

My daddy look alike

My daddy look alike