Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our Day At the Zoo (yes in El Paso)

This was such a great day.  It was the perfect weather it was so cool outside it felt great.  We got up this morning and said what do you want to do today.  Then we said why not go to the zoo, Daniel didn't really want to go but he said ok and we packed our lunch and we took off.  So we were on our way and we got lost on the way there so thanks LA for the address or we would have never made it, we might have ended up in Mexico.  Anyway we did make it. The zoo didn't look great from the outside but inside it was great.

The first think we saw was the Alligator, Tucker thought that was so cool.  Then we went onto see the wolfs, bears, and monkeys.  Tucker was so excited to see all of those but that was not the best. We then went on and found the elephants, leopard, tiger, malaysian tapir, and much much more.  Tucker was going crazy he was pointing and Ahwwing and Owwing it was so much fun.  Then the best part of the whole day was the Sea Lion exhibit and show.  Tucker was clapping and laughing it was so much fun to see him so excited.  The zoo is so much cooler when you have kids.  Noah was also having a good time trying to get all the plants that is about all he could see.  I love my family I love perfect days like this, the Lord has give me so much by giving me all three perfect boys in my life.  I hope you like the pictures that go along with my perfect day. 
 

3 comments:

Christina said...

HOW FUN!!! I wish we lived closer to a zoo. We miss you guys. COME VISIT!

New Life in Utah said...

We love the Zoo! Good for the both of you taking a family day! I am glade that you did not cross the boarder!!! Yikes I know that getting loss in El paso thing can get ya... see ya soon.

Mark and Kim said...

Glad to hear you're starting to like El Paso! We'll be there for thanksgiving and should get together if you'll be in town at all.

The whole bunch of us.

The whole bunch of us.
We are on the Franklin Mountains

My daddy look alike

My daddy look alike