Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We have been so busy these last few days.  On Sunday we both got new callings and they have already put Daniel to work in his.  We also have to talk on Sunday so we have been trying to get ready for that.  Daniel has also made me his secretary so everyday I have something knew to do.  I have also started to try and potty train Tucker and things are not going well there.  I think it is going to be a long time before we are done with diapers.  Noah has just started crawling and so now I have to keep a close eye on him.  These boy are just growing up so fast.

1 comments:

Karla said...

It was great to see you and your family at the reunion! We need to get together every year!

The whole bunch of us.

The whole bunch of us.
We are on the Franklin Mountains

My daddy look alike

My daddy look alike